Friday, September 19, 2008

Downtown Bangalore

I was reading this article titled 'India's Fast Lane' by Don Belt in the October 2008 edition of National Geographic and stumbled on the "downtown Bangalore" phrase and I couldnt help laughing, thought of "downtown Mumbai" and "towny lingo" and "Miss Penelope" of course.


Part of the perks guys :) life is a give and take relationship and so I've learnt, you want something you should be ready to lose something in return, hard truth. Never seems so to the guy across the street I know.


So for all you photographers, there is a National Geographic Photo contest more details at http://www.ngphotocontest.com/ the 3 categories are -
  • People
  • Places
  • Nature


I know you guys have a good collection so send them in. I saw this picture of a shooting of some movie at bollywood framed at their office. Some oldie goldie Bollywood movie, a wedding scene, looked lovely.


If you havent already visited NG, please do so someday, its awesome, to just walk by the potraits and read through their descriptions.

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Avis.com Car Rental