Friday, September 5, 2008

Jobless and eating chutney podi..

Read this article on Job Market recession and the trend right now, scary! The only consolation being it isnt as bad at 2001's recession or the 1990-1991 recession, but they say that is attributed to the fact that not many jobs were added to be cut down as compared to those periods hmm. Anyways when it hits you it hits you hard.


All this because I was cribbing about not having money to enjoy, which is the truth, not just for me but for anyone in my plight. The statistical figures relating to disposable income and joblessness is really interesting, read on at




When times are bad they really are, its like one of those Murphy's laws.


On the cooking front, I feasted on rice and chutney podi yesterday, my mouth was so watering while I was taking the chutney podi dabbas out to eat with the hot rice. I still dont know how to make chutney podi, but apparently I discovered that there are a thousand varieties of chutney podi. People at home will be like, I cant believe your eating chutney podi with rice, but well you need to experience the 'away from home' feeling to determine the true worth of chutney podi.

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Avis.com Car Rental