Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Newspaper

So I have to take the train to D.C early in the morning and this is going to be a regular routine for the next few weeks. The good thing about doing that is you get your hands on a newspaper. Its been a while since I have spent time with my morning paper.


Back home it used to be a routine, grab hold of the paper and read through the articles. The gossip in and around, the political fiascos, the letters to the editor and so on. My mornings always began with my newspaper.


But I've never been able to do that here as we dont have newspapers dropped to your doorstep, had to go online to check the news and trust me it felt so good to hold that paper in my hand and glance through the happenings and to hear the paper ruffle in your hands...


Well, Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy, Merrill Lynch was sold for $50 billion to Bank of America, 5900 P.G.County employees asked to go on a furlough and the University budget is going to be cut again... doesnt look good does it.... :(

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Avis.com Car Rental