Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sabudana Vada & Palak paneer...

So the second week of school goes by, I blinked my eyes and mondays back here. What a tumultuous week phew...

A GBM that went of fine, amidst the running around I did like a chipmuck, being tossed from building to building, hounding people for approvals a jamming session that I missed due to lack of energy, my first live soccer match at UMD, a NASA open house a chance to walk through the clean rooms of where the Mars mission began...and the second sunday school class this time with 1st graders too one hell of a week.

Rock on that takes you back to those good old days, I miss the mavericks too.. and I realize I miss many more people and maybe someday i'll walk into them....

But the farewells have begun and we've been inviting ourselves to Sabudana Vada and Palak paneer parties, kudos to the chefs Nao & Harshu and its wonderful to have you put up with us. I enjoyed every bit of it and I'm gonna miss all of you guys....

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Avis.com Car Rental